Monday, September 14, 2015

OPI - Venice Collection 2015

Hey guys! Today I have 6 out of 15 shades to show you today from the new OPI Venice Collection 2015. I personally love the look of this collection because of the bright, pastel spring-like colours, but that is only because we are going into the warmer months here in Oz! All swatches show 2 coats with no topcoat. Here are my picks from the collection.

 Purple Palazzo Pants - A pastel lilac purple creme. This is a really beautiful simple colour.

My Gondola or Yours? - A super dark licorice black with very subtle shimmers. It's not quite a jet black, but has a bit of depth to it. It is very unique! 

Gelato On My Mind - A gorgeous pastel light blue creme. This colour seems to be a winner for a lot of people. It is very pretty but nothing special.

I Cannoli Wear OPI - An off grey/white creme. I adore this shade as it is very unique to anything I have in my collection!

Tiramisu For Two - A beige toned creme. To be honest, this doesn't look like anything special, but it is actually my favourite from the collection. It just matched my skintone so well! 

A Great Opera-tunity - A nude/peach creme. This is also another favourite of mine! 


So there are my picks from the Venice collection! Which shade are you eager to try out? Or are you a bit bored of this collection? Would love to know your thoughts! Thanks for reading.

1 comment: