Friday, June 26, 2015

OPI Brights Collection 2015

Hi lovelies! Today I have the latest OPI Brights Collection 2015 to show you. In Australia this Brights Collection is 8 shades; 2 glitters, 3 creme jellies, 2 shimmers, and a white "Put A Base On It" polish to be worn underneath these colours to make them stand out more (which I found was pointless and not needed at all). All polishes applied really easily and were fully opaque in 2 coats. No topcoat was applied in the photos. OPI Retails for $19.95 and is available from Myer and David Jones. Here's a look at the polishes!

I Sea You Wear OPI - A beautiful duochromatic blue/green shimmer with blue glitters through it. This polish is stunning and glows on your nails! This is one of my favourites from this collection.

Down To The Core-al - This beauty is my favourite colour from the whole collection. It's hard to see in the image below but it is a magical soft peach/coral with a pink duochrome and shimmers through it. It also glows on your nails! In love! 

Can't Hear Myself Pink! - A mid toned pink glitter. It is quite sheer and liquidy but builds coverage well with two coats. This also gives a glowing look.

Hotter Than You Pink - A bright barbie pink creme with blue shimmer undertones. I don't find this colour very exciting unfortunately.

I STOP For Red - A Red/orange jelly. Love this colour!

The Berry Thought Of You - A medium pink toned jelly. This is a beautiful shade.

My Car Has Navy-gation - A deep blurple creme. I'm a sucker for these types of colours. Ink in a bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment