Friday, May 8, 2015

Laura Mercier Lip Product Review

Hi guys! I hope you are doing well. Today I have 3 new lip products by Laura Mercier to share with you; 2 Lip Glaces (RRP $30.00) and 1 Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colour (RRP $35.00) both available from David Jones nationally. I'm a huge fan of Laura Mercier, every product being consistently good and today's products are no exception!

To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of lipglosses/glaces in general but I gave these a Lip Glaces a try anyway! They were really moisturising and applied very smoothly onto the lips. They had a sheer/medium opacity but gave a really nice tint to the lips - nothing too dramatic, so perfect for everyday wear. I really loved the scent of them! The shades shown below are: Pink Pop; a beautiful light pink with subtle shimmers through it, and Orchid; a stunning dark wine/berry colour.



Pink Pop
Orchid
I was very intruiged by the Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colour, hoping it would be somewhat similar to liquid lipsticks that dry to a matte finish. It didn't try completely to a matte, i'd say more semi-matte but I really loved wearing this product. I was pleasantly surprised that the shade I wore (Rosewood; a beautiful brown/mauve colour - similar to Kylie Jenner's famous lip colour!) suited me so well! I wore this product all night where I went out for dinner, ate lots of food and even had gelato afterwards, and this baby stayed put! I highly recommend this lip product to anyone wanting to try something that has great opacity, as well as being very hydrating to your lips. Can't wait to wear this more and now i'm convinced I need more colours!


And me being a big poser wearing Rosewood. . but hey at least my lips look good don't you think?!

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you try/have tried any of these lip products!

1 comment: