Friday, May 22, 2015

ghd V Gold Max Kit Review

Hi lovelies! Today I want to share with you my review of the ghd V Gold Max Kit which includes a ghd paddle brush, iconic ghd style heat protect spray and two sectioning clips for RRP of $269 (the usual price of the styler alone). I decided to trial this product on my mum's hair as she has very thick, very curly (at the roots) hair and thought she was a very suitable candidate. A few details about the straightener; it heats up ridiculously fast (i'd say about 5 seconds and I couldn't touch the plate any longer). It has a really sleek designs and makes it very easy to use with the swivel cord at the base. I did not use the heat protector spray on my mum's hair, but I did use the brush and clips to section the hair whilst straightening. One thing I did notice was that I had to go over the same section of hair a few times if that section had a few grey hairs in it (I guess grey hairs are a bit stubborn), so I grabbed any obvious individual grey hairs and straightened them. I think this straightener definitely lives up to the hype and gives you a gorgeous shiny glow to your hair in the end! ghd is available from ghd-approved salons or at www.ghdhair.com  Here's some pictures to compare. Thanks a lot for reading!

Before & After
Before & After
Before & After

How gorgeous does my mum's hair look?! So shiny!
 

1 comment: