Friday, April 17, 2015

OPI - 2015 Hawaii Collection

Hi guys! Today I have 6 colours from the new OPI Spring 2015 Hawaii Collection to share with you. This collection contains 7 cremes, 4 shimmers and 1 glitter. All swatches show 2 coats and no topcoat. OPI retails for $19.99 and is available from Myer and David Jones nationally. Let's jump right in!


Pineapples Have Peelings Too - A yellow shimmery frost polish with multi-coloured hex glitters through it. I dislike this polish. . a lot. This colour really just does not work for me. Sorry OPI! Besides the terrible colour concoction, the formula was easy to apply and the glitter didn't need fishing.


Lost My Bikini In Molokini -  A dusty medium purple. This colour reminded my partner of Cadbury chocolates - and I can sort of see that too, just a tad darker. Perfect formula.

Suzi Shops & Island Hops - A beautiful light pink creme, very soft and feminine. Nothing we haven't seen before! Perfect formula also.

Just Lanai-Ing Around - A dark rose pink with silver micro shimmer through it. This was one of my favourites from the collection and had a beautiful shimmer in the sunlight. It also had a perfect formula.

Go With The Lava Flow - A pink/red/orange shimmer. I like the idea of this polish, to depict the hot flowing lava, but it doesn't really stand out for me. 

This Colour's Making Waves - This is my favourite from the collection, and I'm sure a lot of other people's favourite too. This blue/green shimmery foil was stunning and had micro pink glitter through it that sparkle perfectly in the sun. This was a little streaky when applying but was easy to work with. 

Which colour is your favourite? Thanks a lot for reading!


3 comments:

  1. I expected something different for this collection. Maybe a Holo? Still lovely colors though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you! This collection isn't very exciting for me! Oh well, they still have a lot more collections to get excited about!

      Delete
  2. Nice collection. I got 3. this Color's Making Waves, My Gecko Does Tricks and Pineapples Have Peelings Too :-)

    ReplyDelete