Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Mavala - Fantasy Colour Collection

Hi guys! Hope you are all doing well. Today I have 6 beautiful shades by Mavala to show you from their new Fantasy Colour Collection (RRP $8.99 each, available from selected salons nationally). These nail polishes boast extra long wear and high glossy formula! The formula on these polishes were perfect. I had no trouble at all and I had no problem with the small brush either which may annoy some people! Let's have a look at all the colours. Each swatch shows 2 coats of polish with no topcoat.

Amber Drop - This is my absolute favourite colour from the collection. This unique gold polish is very yellow/burnt gold in colour but shines so beautifully on the nail! I'm in lurveeeeee!

Caftan Blue - This beautiful polish is another favourite of mine from this collection. A blue/green with gold micro shimmers through it. So stunning!

Duchess Rose - This is the perfect light pink/beige shade for my nails. So elegant and classy. One of my favourites!

Flannel Grey - A beautiful mid-tone grey with very subtle blue and silver micro shimmers through it.

Velvet Prune - A deep dark red brown creme.

 Warm Cognac - A deep burgundy brown creme.

Which colour is your favourite?


No comments:

Post a Comment