Friday, February 13, 2015

L'Oreal - Dark Side of Grey Collection

Hey everyone! I hope you are having a fabulous week and ready to have a great weekend! Today I will be showing you the L'Oreal Dark Sides of Grey collection. It seems grey is having a big comeback with nail polish which is great for me as my collection of greys were quite small! This collection includes 6 polishes; 2 mattes, 1 liquid sand and 2 textured glitters. I used 2 coats for each swatch shown below and had no difficulty with the formula or application. L'Oreal polishes retail for $7.95 from Priceline. Let's take a look at the collection!

 Aux Chandelles - A beautiful light grey cement creme. My favourite from the collection!

Do Not Disturb - A gunmetal shimmery metallic. This sparkles so beautifully!

Mademoiselle Grey - This is a darker blue/grey. My photos make it look a bit too dark.

Secret Wish - A gunmetal iron metallic. When I applied this polish I thought it was a bad batch because suddenly all these bubbles appear. It wasn't until I looked online at other swatches that I realised that was the intended effect. This is a big no go for me!

Totally D'Accord  - A dark navy base with gunmetal/blue glitters in it.

Which one is your favourite? Mine are Do Not Disturb and Aux Chandelles! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment