Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Covergirl - XL Nail Gel

Hi guys! Today I want to show you some colours from the Covergirl - XL Nail Gel collection. I have 5 bright cremes (2 a part creme/shimmers). I've never tried these polishes before but they have a really great, opaque formula and most of them only needed 1 coat for full opacity! I do find the lid is a bit bulky but that is a minor problem. Let's take a look at the colours! All swatches show 1 coat (unless stated) with no topcoat.

Plump It Pear - A really nice grass green creme. 


Buxom Blue - This one is my favourite from the bunch and is a beautiful sky blue with blue shimmers through it.


Haughty Lemon (2 coats) - Another favourite, this canary yellow has a beautiful yellow shimmer in it.


Overblown Orange - A bright coral orange creme


Rotund Raspberry - This colour is a bit darker than traditional raspberries, it's more of a mulled wine shade but super gorgeous!


So which colour do you like the best from these? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment