Friday, November 7, 2014

October Favourites

Hi everyone! How was your week been? It has gone all too fast! This time next week is my birthday and i'm excited! Today I will be sharing you my October favourites. I only really do a favourites post when I feel like I have products that are worthy enough - so here they are! It's a bit of a mix! 

Let's start of with nail polish. Orly's latest collection called Sparkle which included these two beauties: Tinsel; a glitter mix full of red and green bar glitters in a clear suspension. Shown below 1 coat of Tinsel over 2 coats of Kester Black - Buttercream, and Steal The Spotlight; a dense glitter packed full of pink glitters and aqua/green micro glitters (2 coats shown in photos). These are both PERFECT for Christmas - it has made me very excited for it, that's for sure! Orly retails for $18.95 and are available online at orlybeauty.com.au and selected Terry White chemists nationally.




Dr. Hauschka - Translucent Bronzing Tint. This product looks very intimidating but in all honestly is the perfect product to give you a natural summer glow. It goes on dark but blends out very well showing no trace of splotchy-ness but when mixed with your favourite moisturiser, it gives you a sun-kissed bronzed look which I think looks perfect on anyone! I mix this with some rosehip oil and it gives me a nice, dewy look. This retails for $56.36, a little pricey but a little goes along way. I use a 5c piece and have been using this bottle for over a month and have hardly gone down the bottle! Dr. Hauschka is available from David Jones.




Kevin.Murphy - Angel Range: This shampoo (rinse), conditioner (wash) and treatment (masque) are SO good. This range cleans my hair so well, leaves it feeling silky soft, and my natural hair dries with a beautiful bounce and shine to it. Plus, the subtle musk smell is so delicious! It does what shampoo and conditioner products are meant to do, but 2x better. Kevin.Murphy retails for $32.95, $33.95 and $49.95 respectively and is available to purchase from kevinmurphy.com.au and selected salons nationally.

  
Calvin Klein - Reveal EDP (RRP $120 for 100mL, available from Myer and David Jones). I love this fragrance. I've only had it for about 2 and a half weeks and it's already made its way into my favourites. The main notes in this fragrance are; Top: raw salt signature, pink pepper, black pepper, white pepper, Heart: orris, ambergris, solar accord and Dry: sandalwood, cashmeran, vetiver. It really smells peppery but in a beautiful exotic way that accentuates beautifully against my olive skin.



Thanks so much for reading! Hope you enjoyed this post. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment