Thursday, October 2, 2014

NCLA - Designer Nail Wraps

Hey everyone! Today I am showing you the new NCLA - Designer Nail Wraps in the designs "Truth In Turqouise" and "Amethyst". These nail wraps are unlike any i've tried before - they actually work! They're far more easier to apply, smooth down without making bubbles and not to mention - it is the longest lasting nail wrap i've ever used! (They've just been awarded the best nail wraps in the US - that's saying something!). These wraps retail for $22.00 and is available online at peppermayo.com. Today i'm showing you "Truth in Turqouise" on my nails. All I did was apply a base coat of OPI - Nail Envy and waited for it to dry. Then I applied the wraps and filed off any excess from the tips. I finished it off with 1 coat of Seche Vite. These lasted 5 whole days without any chipping, peeling or lifting! They definitely would of lasted longer but I was going a little crazy not being able to do my nails for 5 days so I removed them. They remove like regular nail polish too! These nail wraps are so great and perfect if you are in a rush or don't have time for detailed nail art! I also really want to customise my own wraps - the possibilites are endless! Thanks so much for reading and have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment