Monday, September 8, 2014

OPI - Coca Cola Collection


Hey guys! How are you going? I hope you had a great weekend! Today I have 5 out of 9 polishes to show you from this awesome Coca-Cola collection! I really like this collection and think it's a clever idea the inspiration they used for the colours so here's a look at a few of my favourites! I used 2 coats of each polish in these photos and all had amazing formulas as always!

Get Cherried Away - A very pretty dark plum purple creme polish inspired by Cherry Coke!



Sorry I'm Fizzy Today - A mid tone pink/peach creme inspired by Vanilla Coke.


Today I accomplished Zero - A black base jelly with heaps of red glitter through it, inspired by Coke Zero.


My Signature is "DC" - A stunning silver foil that is so so shimmery and beautiful in person, it is inspired by Diet Coke.


You're So Vain-illa - A light biege creme, inspired by Vanilla coke also. This is a great staple to have in your collection!


My obvious favourite is definitely My Signature is "DC" - it is so so so so so stunning in real life and I recommend you try it out for yourselves!! Which colour is your fave? Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment