Wednesday, May 28, 2014

L'Occitane Hand Cream & Cuticle Oil

Hey everyone! Today I have 2 products from L'Occitane to show you. The Hand cream (RRP $42 for 150ml) and the Nail & Cuticle Nourishing Oil Pen (RRP $20 for 7.5ml) is part of their best sellers and I can see why! Both products are part of their Shea butter range and contain Shea butter to help nourish, moisturize and protect your hands and nails. It says Shea butter is the ideal beauty balm for dry or damaged skin, but also works well on normal skin too. The hand cream is in a gorgeous tube that has a soft scent of talcum powder. The cream absorbs relatively quickly but is a perfect treat for your hands, especially before bed. I keep mine on my bedside table and now apply it religiously! The cuticle oil pen is in a really handy, small tube which makes it ideal for storing in your handbag and applying it on the go or when you need a bit of extra nourishment. It is a great cuticle oil that absorbs quickly and helps to soften the cuticles and strengthen nails. Both of these products have been helping my hands and nails look so nice lately and I cannot wait to continue using them! Have you tried these L'Occitane products yet? I highly recommend them! L'Occitane products can be found at stores nationally and David Jones.




No comments:

Post a Comment