Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My Current Skincare Routine (Bioderma)

Hey everyone! For the past month now I have been trying out some new skincare products from Bioderma and have been loving the results so wanted to share with you all what I've been using! Bioderma is now available in Australia at Priceline, Terry White Chemists and selected pharmacies nationally.


Crealine H2O (RRP $ 29.95) - If you haven't heard of this product, then you have been missing out! It is a super effective, mild and gentle make-up remover and face cleanser. It is a micellar solution, meaning it does not need to be rinsed off with water. Did you know 1 bottle of Crealine H2O is sold every 5 seconds worldwide? I can see why! This is - the lazy girls holy grail product for removing make up and cleansing the whole face/decolletage! I use this product at night when I am too tired to wash my face with water. It definitely removes make up easily and keeps skin feeling hydrated and clean.

Sebium Purifying Cleansing Foaming Gel (RRP $24.95) - This foaming gel - bright blue in colour, is a general cleansing gel. It does the job well, it leaves the skin clean without drying it out. For me, this product isn't outstanding. It comes with the fact that i just prefer cleansers with exfoliating beads in it, but that's just me (and a whole lot of other people too I guess!). Nonetheless, I have been using it in my routine and will continue to use it as I have noticed how great my skin looks when using all these products in conjunction with one another. 

Sebium Purifying Exfoliating Gel (RRP $24.95) - This scrub is amazing. I loved it from the first time I tried it, and am still loving it now. It has really gentle microbeads in it to smooth the skin's texture. It makes my skin incredibly soft and has really helped diminish the appearance of my discolouration from blemishes. The key ingredients are salicylic acid and glycolic acid which help to unclog pores and reduce sebum production. 

Sebium AKN (RRP $24.95) - AKN (short for acne) is a smoothing and purifying cream formulated for skin prone to blemishes/acne and aids in the elimination of these issues and also blackheads. It contains exfoliating properties (AHA esters and zinc gluconate) that gently remove dead skin cells and Enoxolone; which instantly soothes and calms skin. If you know what esters smell like (think year 12 chemistry), then you will recognise the scent. I use this product as an all-round blemish reducing cream before my final moisturiser.

Sebium Pore Refiner (RRP $30.95) - This new product is a daily anti-shine fluid and smoothing cream. In other words, this product feels exactly like a primer - it makes your skin incredibly smooth and soft and dries to a matte finish. It does not dry out skin but gives it a really nice smooth finish. I've noticed how much better my concealer looks and stays when using this product.

The effect my skin has had in conjunction with using all these product has been wonderful. I haven't seen my skin this controlled and clean before and blemishes are appearing less often, and when an occasional one does surface, it is very mild and dissapears a day later. I have been very impressed by Bioderma's range and would recommend it to anyone, no matter what skin type you are. If the French love it, it must be good (those Parisiennes are onto something!). Let me know if you try any of these products!


No comments:

Post a Comment