Thursday, October 10, 2013

St. Tropez - Instant Glow Face Lotion & Skin Illuminator

Hi everyone!! Today I have 2 products by St. Tropez to show you. They are the Wash Off Instant Glow Face Lotion* (RRP $27.95) and the Rose Skin Illuminator* (RRP $29.95). These are available from Selected salons, David Jones, Priceline and Terry White Chemists. 

The Wash Off Instant Glow Face Lotion is a small 50ml tube full of dark brown lotion. It looks intimidating at first but blends in really well, only needing a small 10c piece for the whole face. It gives a really nice even finish to your face without making it look too brown. It smells really good like a floral perfume. It is free from DHA and the it is non-transferable so you can tan and go without having to worry about drying time. I really like this product as I find it so difficult for my face to tan and I always end up having a noticeably lighter face than my body. This is really lightweight and I can't even feel it on my face at all. I can't wait to use this up in Summer!

The Rose Skin Illuminator is also a small 50ml tube and has, as the name suggests, a sparkly light reflective rose sheen to it. It has the same scent as the face lotion. This is quite thick and needs to be blended really well to avoid any harsh distinct lines but gives a really pretty glow under the light. I applied this just below my eyes and on the bridge of my nose and also on my cupids bow to highlight and illuminate these areas. This is really pretty but I do feel it is quite sticky and heavy on my skin.
 

Before Face Lotion
After - With Face Lotion
With Illuminator

Illuminator
Face Lotion
What products by St.Tropez have you tried out? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for reading and have a great day!


2 comments: