Thursday, October 24, 2013

Ombre Diamond Nail Art (Feat Kester Black)

Hi guys!! Today I have some nail art I did a few weeks ago to show you. Ombre diamond nail art - woo! I'm really loving ombre looks these days and adoring the heck out of all my Kester Black polishes - they are just perfect colours and are all colours I used for this look!

For the base I used 2 coats of OPI - Alpine Snow*. From pinky to thumb I used: Kester Black - Buttercream*, Peach Melba*, Papaya*, Paradise Punch* and Dragonfruit*. I taped off triangles and filled the space with each colour. I cleaned up any messy lines with some non acetone remover (it slows the removal time so easier to clean up with when fixing mistakes on the actual nail) and followed by 1 coat of SV. I loved this look and can't wait to do some more looks with Kester Black polishes. See reviews here and here of each of these colours and you should definitely check out the website here! Super talented woman with an insane skill for crafting amazing jewellery and nail polish. My two loves combined! Have a good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment