Thursday, September 26, 2013

Curtis Collection by Victoria

Hello everyone! Today I have a few products from the new makeup range called Curtis Collection by Victoria to show you (check out the website here). Curtis Collection is an Australian owned boutique make up brand offering prestige and mineral make up selections. Today I will be showing you the Matte Bronzer Bronze Goddess*, the Glam Lipstick* (in the shade Pure Passion), the Luxe Liner* (in the shade Jet Black), Luxury Mineral Lip Mousse* (in the shade Toffee) and the Baked Blush* from the Goddess Collection (in the shade Show Stopper). Curtis Collection can be found online and at selected salons.

Matte Bronzer in Bronze Goddess* (RRP $49.50) - A super gorgeous matte bronzer that gives a really nice glow look. It is a beautiful compact the way the baked bronze swirls and intertwines. It reminds me of a Mac MSF. I love that it's matte and although it is quite sheer is it very easy to build colour.

Baked Blush in Show Stopper* (RRP $35.00) - A really pretty red toned pink that is super pigmented. This pink gives a nice flush of colour on the cheeks. You'll have to be light handed as this is quite opaque and can make you look slightly sunburnt if applied incorrectly! This suits my skin tone and would be very compatible with all skin tones.
 


Glam Lipstick in shade Pure Passion* (RRP $30.00) A really silky and hydrating lipstick filled with antioxidants that deliver long lasting wear. I was quite surprised when I saw that it was a metallic hue. Pure Passion is a medium brown bronze lipstick that gives your lips a slightly frosted and glittery look to them. I'm not the biggest fan of the metallic hue in this lipstick. I feel they look cheap and tacky, which is a shame as the formula on this is brilliant. 




Luxury Mineral Lip Mousse in shade Toffee* (RRP $30.00). This is an interesting product. It's not a gloss, it's not a lipstick, it's somewhere in between but with a thick consistency much like a mousse. The formula and application on this was super effortless and very creamy. The colour toffee is literally like a gold copper metallic with so much shimmer in it. This colour I found to be strange for the lips, but I'd love to see how it goes on my eyelids as a shadow!




Luxe Liner in Jet Black* (RRP $35.00) is an awesome felt tip liquid eyeliner and super easy to make precise lines. It's spot on for the L'Oreal one I reviewed a few days ago and I love using liquid eyeliner in this way. This lasts pretty well but removes very easily with water. 







I have to work on my eyeliner and trying to get that perfect line but I'm getting there! These products are very high quality and easy to use. I love the lipsticks as they are super hydrating with a really flattering colour for my skin tone also. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous - love the sleek packaging, and it sounds like the formula for all of them is perfect. Great review!

    Amy | Bubbles & Blush

    ReplyDelete