Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fashion Show Nails!

Hey guys! Today I am showing you my nails I did for the Mercedes Benz Fashion Show in Brisbane. I am helping out with the event and get to work backstage with the models and bask in all the glamorous glory! I even got to meet Kris Smith, the male Myer ambassador!

This look was inspired by @thisisvenice who is an amazing nail artist based in Paris! It's edgy and funky at the same time! The 3 colours I used were Orly - Black Onyx (the black), Lime Crime - Lavendairy (the purple lavender colour) and China Glaze - Too Yacht Too Handle (the neon pastel lime colour). I used a dotting tool for the leopard print and a small paint brush for the diamonds! I topped it all off with 1 coat of SV.

I love this combo and I got tonnes of compliments from everyone - including many designers!! I hope you like these and I'll see you next time!
 

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Mel, it must have been fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria, it's so much fun i'm really loving it! :D

      Delete