Monday, April 15, 2013

Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss Collection 2013

Hi guys! Today I have two colours from Covergirl's new nail polish line called Outlast Stay Brilliant Gloss. They have completely changed their bottles from the last time I bought one of their polishes and I love the new look! Hello Chanel look-alike bottles :-P. The brushes are actually really great to use! Great length brush and width making it very easy to apply. The formula on these two are so good. Like butter! They have a brilliant shine even without topcoat but be sure to use a base coat to fill any ridges or impurities in your nail bed! :) Okay now onto the two colours!

Tickled Pink* is a dark pink/rose creme. I used 1 coat here.


Out Of The Blue* is a lovely royal blue creme. Only needed 1 coat below! Great coverage!!


I'm seriously loving the formula on these polishes but do think we have seen colours like these too often! Can't wait to try other colours from this collection. Will you be trying any? Thanks for reading!
 

1 comment:

  1. There is certainly a great deal to find out about this
    issue. I like all of the points you made.

    Here is my website - moved here

    ReplyDelete