Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Artsy Wednesday - Indie Nails (FLOAM!)

Hello hello!! I'm very sorry for being slack with posts. . especially with my AW ones..but today I have one for you and the theme is Indie nails! My indie collection is extremely small. I only own 3. . and 2 of them I showed you a few days ago. . but my last one is a very special one that I received a while ago and only got around to using it now! The nail blogging world was taken a storm when floam hit the pages and for good reason. Floam is a clear base polish with matte blue/green and yellow glitters. For this look I started with 1 coat of Barielle - Ocean Breeze followed by 3 coats of Floam. Floam is a little thick to work with but not unbearable. It dries to a matte finish.



 This is a very unique and gorgeous glitter and I hope you like it too! Don't forget to check out other indie nails by these lovely ladies!

Michelle - Lab Muffin
Tif - Polished Genius 
Catrine - Unnaked Nails
Jessica - Beauty Gnome
Emily - AnAccentNail
Ameerah - Valiantly Varnished
Jean - Lacquered Lunatic

Thanks for reading!

3 comments: