Friday, December 7, 2012

Orly - Hope & Freedom Collection

Hey guys! Today I have a preview and some swatches from Orly's newest collection called Hope & Freedom. Here are the colours that are in this collection

L-R: Boho Bonnet, Elation Generation, Melodious Utopia, Peaceful Opposition, High On Hope, Coachella Dweller

Today I am showing you Boho Bonnet* and Elation Generation* 

Boho Bonnet* is a soft grey-blue creme. It is a really gorgeous palette cleanser and is indeed soft and very feminine. I used 2 coats in these swatches with no top coat. Formula was a little bit watery and sheer so 2 or more coats is required.


Elation Generation* is an amazing bright pink glitter. The glitters are holographic so gives mega sparkle and it dries to a semi-matte finish, which I adore! I used 2 thin coats here and no top coat. The formula on this one was great, very easy to apply and the glitters come out very evenly on the nails.

I was surprised by how much I loved these colours as the whole collection didn't really appeal that much to me, but i'm so glad I got to try these two gems. I'd love to see a swatch of Peaceful Opposition soon! Do you own any colours from this collection? Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I have not seen this collection at all yet - and I love the pink glitter shade - it's really pretty. I will watch for this one. Right now all that I see for Orly are the regular line shades and the holiday ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah this collection was a surprise for me too when I received an email about it. It has some pretty colours, but nothing we haven't seen before in terms of the cremes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first colour is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete