Monday, November 19, 2012

Essie - Where's My Chauffer + 18K Gold Top Coat

Hi guys!! Sorry i've been away for so long but I have been very busy with finishing off my exams for the year and I just celebrated my 21st birthday! I got extremely spoilt..yay! :D

Today I have a colour from Essie's new winter collection to show you. It is called Where's My Chauffer and it is the best turqouise/aqua creme colour I own. I love it! It does best in 2 coats. I also received a Sephora by OPI It's Real 18K Gold Top Coat (from my lovely friend in the U.S Jasmine..Thank you!!:)) and I decided to layer it on top. I used 2 coats of the 18K top coat and finished it off with 1 coat of Wicked Fast.



With Flash


I really love this combo. I put it on on Friday and i'm still wearing it today! It has lasted so well :-)

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here as it ends today!!! It ends in under 4 hours so you must be quick! Thanks for reading and i'll be back soon with my birthday haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment