Thursday, October 11, 2012

Tweezerman Super Eyelash Curler Review

Hi guys! A little while ago I purchased the Tweezerman eyelash curler off asos for a cheap price! I had never used a proper eyelash curler before (only those heated brush ones which don't even curl that well!) I'd always heard great things about eyelash curlers so I thought i'd give it a go. It's a nifty little device, a really nice clear curler with a simple gold Tweezerman logo on the side. It feels quite sturdy and modern. It also came with 3 replaceable refill pads. I don't think i'm quite used to it yet, I'm good at doing my left eye (as i'm left handed) but when it comes to my right eye I always pinch it :( It hurts a little. I find it hard to get the most outer edge lashes into the curler sometimes but that takes practice. Here are some photos of the product (courtesy of Asos.com)

: :
 And here are some photos of my lashes before and after (p.s sorry for the dodgy photos, my cameras been playing up lately!):

Before
Before

After
After
This little device does work really well at curling and opening the eye! I really like it and think it's such a nifty and easy way to make your eyes look like they have mascara on. My only concern is that curling your eyelashes could weaken the hair and cause more eyelashes to fall out. Does anybody else have this concern or am I mad? Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment