Saturday, September 8, 2012

My Nail Polish Storage System

Hi there lovelies! I thought today would be a good day to show you my nail polish storage system! I wanted something affordable, and a good size that doesn't waste space, and I found the perfect storage drawer (for now, increasingly running out of room every week!) I bought this plastic 4 slide drawer from Stacks (a discount store, similar to the reject store or crazy clark's) for only $20 which is really good value. I lined the bottoms of the draws with non slip drawer liner (can be found at most supermarkets for a small price) I've worked it out, and I can fit 60 OPI sized nail polishes in 1 draw (240 polishes in total!) but I have different sized bottles so this will vary. Here is a look into my draws :)



Top drawer; all OPI (in colour order (well sort of :P))
Second drawer (OPI, CG, Color Club, Essie)
Third Drawer; Orly, Barielle, Ozotic, A England, Revlon, Milani (and a CND and mini Max Factor)
Bottom Drawer; Barry M, Zoya, Ciate, Sation, Jordana, Layla, Kiko, Klean Kolor, CND Effects (and a few one offs; Nails Inc, Estee Lauder, BC Co, Spoiled)
I hope you like looking into my storage system! I always love when nail polish bloggers post their storage as it's very intriguing to see what colours they have and how they organize!

If you have a link to your storage system, definitely leave a link below! Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. I might do this for my nail polish collection, that or make a wall rack. I haven't decided yet but this is such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a huge collection of nail polishes! Want them all, I'm so jealous :)))


    Kisses.
    www.pollysboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete