Monday, August 13, 2012

Milani - Beach Front + A Cute As A Button Love Heart

Hello :-) Today's post features a Milani colour I received when I did a swap with a very generous lady, Jasmine from colourcoated. Milani - Beach front is a really pretty light blue with silver micro glitter through out it. It has a great formula and is fully opaque in 1 coat but I  did 2 just to cover any unevenness. I applied 1 coat of China Glaze - First & Last, 2 coats of Beach Front and 1 coat of Cult Nails - Wicked Fast. I painted a cute little love heart on my ring finger using Essie - Cute As A Button, my favourite coral creme yet! I hope you like this cute mani :)





Do you own this colour? Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this!

5 comments:

  1. Love the mani and the heart is just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that combo is just awesome!
    Also, I wanted to let you know I tagged you for the Versatile Blogger Award :) http://lightwellnails.blogspot.com/2012/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Great combination, it is sooo adorable :)

    ReplyDelete