Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Milani - Key West and a New Watermark!

Hey everybody! My last two exams are looming and I am getting a bit nervous....eeeek! Today I have for you a colour that I have been lemming ever since I saw swatches of this on Let Them Have Polish. The lovely Jasmine from Colour Coated did an amazing swap with me and got me this lovely along with some other super gorgeous colours!! Milani Key West is a deep teal foil that illuminates! The brush on Milani is quite good, I had forgotten what it was like, and the formula was good, it needed 2 coats for full opacity. I topped it off with 1 coat of Orly's Sec-N-Dry.

I've been playing around with some new watermarks today and I finally found a design I like so voila! My watermark :-) Have a great evening/day everyone!





This colour isn't what i was expecting! this is the most truest colour in photos as on my nails! I still like it, but it isn't exactly the same as over at Let Them Have Polish.

Nonetheless, it is a gorgeous colour! Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the exams - and remember that green is supposed to have a calming effect, so it's a brilliant choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous! Look at that shimmer!

    ReplyDelete