Friday, May 25, 2012

Orly - Melt Your Popsicle (Neon Collection 2012)

I have another colour from the Orly Neon Collection of 2012 and I am LOVING them so far! It is a week away from winter here in Australia, but having neon colours on my nails is so nice and makes me happy :) Today I have Melt Your Popsicle, a bright neon orange! I used 1 coat of ridge filler, 1 coat of Orly's Bonder, 2 coats of MYP and 1 coat of Orly's Sec-N-Dry :-) Not much else to be said except it's a gorgeous orange. If you love a good neon, you'd love this one!





I love these neon colours on my olive skin tone! Makes me look so much browner haha :)

Hope you all have a nice Friday (yay it's almost the weekend!)

Quite an early post today so I can focus on doing my exam question today (here goes another 6 hours! :( )

Enter my giveaway here!! It ends VERY SOON!

Thanks for reading :)

4 comments:

  1. I've been wearing cheerful colours as a pick-me-up too - red coat and orange bag today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an awesome colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous, I want this whole collection!!

    ReplyDelete