Sunday, May 27, 2012

Gradient Glitter Nails

Happy Sunday morning folks! This is a quick post before I go to work for the day! Last night I did a gorgeous gold glitter gradient! I used 1 thin coat of OPI's Passion, a very sheer, light pink, followed by 1 thick coat of China Glaze - blonde bombshell on the tips of my nails and then going over each nail again with a small amount of polish on the higher end of the nail. I then applied Milani's - jewel fx gold glitter to the tips and gradually adding a few glitters on the entire nail. I love this look! I've never tried a glitter gradient but i'm definitely going to try some more! And I love that I can still see my natural nail with this, it makes it look so feminine and chic :D

Check my photos out! (Please excuse my absolutely disgusting cuticles! I got top coat on them and they haven't completely come off yet! Looks so gross lol)


With the flash on
I hope you like this! It is very simple to do and makes your nails sparkle!

Thanks for reading and don't forget to enter my giveaway as it ends tomorrow!! :)

2 comments: