Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Artsy Wednesday - Skittle Nails!

Today's Artsy Wednesday theme is Skittles! I decided to stick to the generic, brightly colour skittle combo! The colours I used from thumb to pinkie are; OPI - thrill of brazil, OPI - in my back pocket, Bloom - Daisy yellow, KIKO - grass green, KIKO - sky blue. I applied 2 coats on each nail! This mani makes me happy :) so colourful and pretty :)

I hope you like!


Don't forget to check out the lovely ladies also partaking in Artsy Wednesday!

Michelle - Lab Muffin
Holly - Hooked!
Sofie - Swaafie
Catrine - Unnaked Nails
Jessica - Beauty Gnome
Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. This is lovely, all the colours suit you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cheerful combo, I can totally understand why it makes you happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a v happy mani! love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fantastic! Very cheerful mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me of a coloured beach ball! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shine on those is incredible! I love the teal on the ring finger!

    ReplyDelete