Friday, February 24, 2012

Could This Possibly Be The Best Combination Ever?

I know people prefer different colours but today I experimented with some colours and found a colour that (kind of) looks like Clarins 230 (or Fantasy Fire, whichever). . I know I can't entirely say that with confidence as I don't own and have never seen those colours in real life, BUT, from pictures, this colour creation looks. . . . mind blowing-ly AWESOME! lol. . . I can't even capture it's beauty but the two colours I used were 3 coats of DS temptation and then I applied 1 coat of Essie's Luxeffects Shine of the Times! . . tell me what you think of these colours!
Be warned . . many images below!







                       Without Essie's Luxeffects                                                                           With Essie's Luxeffects
Tell me what you think? If you have these two colours, definitely try this combo out and show me your photos with your links below!!

Click Images to view them bigger!!

Love Mel.

3 comments: