Monday, February 27, 2012

China Glaze GOLD BLING COMBO!

Good morning everybody! Today I have, as promised, the China Glaze Gold bling combination I am to show you! I actually did this two days ago so please excuse the slight wear and tear of the nail polish. So what I use was 2 coats of China Glaze - Midnight Kiss followed by 1 coat of China Glaze - Blonde Bombshell with 1 coat of OPI's RapiDry Top coat. I love this look so much! The two colours together make the nails really stand out and because I have an olive skin tone it suits it really well!









Do you like this combination? Let me know what you think!  Thanks for reading.

Love Mel.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there fellow Gum Leaf Mafian! Just wanted to let you know that I have sent you a blog award :)

    Keep up the good work chicka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome thank you so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete